Have you ever followed the code and replaced a component only to find that the MIL came back on shortly afterwards? There is much more to diagnostics that replacing the component named in the Diagnostic Trouble Code. In this session we will cover diagnostic procedures and repairs for 3 of the most commonly misdiagnosed DTCs.
- Learn the most common misdiagnosis
- Learn proper diagnostic strategies
- Understand how the system works
- Realize other possibilities for faults
- Verify the correct diagnosis